LEGAL / DOCUMENTATION
Terms of Service
By accessing the website at https://www.princetonidentity.com/, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws, and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Princeton Identity’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Princeton Identity’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Princeton Identity at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Princeton Identity’s website are provided on an ‘as-is basis. Princeton Identity makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Princeton Identity does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Princeton Identity or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Princeton Identity’s website, even if Princeton Identity or a Princeton Identity authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on the Princeton Identity website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Princeton Identity does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. Princeton Identity may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However, Princeton Identity does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Princeton Identity has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Princeton Identity of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Princeton Identity may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New Jersey and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
Last updated: May 12, 2020
This policy summarizes what personally identifiable information a visitor or user (each, a “User”) may provide and other information collected at PrincetonIdentity.com (“Site”) and how Princeton Identity, Inc. (“PI”) may use this information.
PI uses reasonable commercial methods and security measures on the Site designed to protect against the loss, misuse, or alteration of data under PI’s control. The Site is maintained in a secure environment using reasonable measures to protect against unauthorized access, use, or disclosure.
PI will only collect personally identifiable information (such as name, address, telephone number, or email address) that a User provides through the Site, or by email or other correspondence. PI also collects general information (such as the type of browser a User uses, the files a User requests, and the domain name and location from which a User requests information) to improve the Site and better meet Users’ needs.
The purpose for and Use of Information
The primary purposes of collecting information are for PI to provide the services offered on the Site and to contact a User with requested information on products and services that are or may become available from PI. PI may also use User information to make improvements to Site offerings.
PI reserves the right to share, distribute or sell User personal information in accordance with applicable laws. PI specifically reserves the right to sell User Data in the event of a corporate sale, merger, consolidation, or other similar events. PI will also release a User’s personally identifiable information, as required by law or if pertinent to a judicial or governmental investigation.
A User can choose whether a User wishes to receive promotional email, SMS messages or phone calls. A User can opt-out from receiving advertising from PI by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 609-270-3220 ext 200. A User can also opt-out from email communications or SMS messages by clicking on the opt-out or unsubscribe link in any such message.
Log Files and Cookies
PI uses information in PI’s server log files to analyze trends in the usage of the Site and to administer and maintain the Site. The information in these files includes a User’s IP address, browser type, operating system, access time and any referring website address. PI may make use of a technology called “cookies”, in order to provide Users with a personalized experience on the Site. “Cookies” are data that may be sent to a User’s Web browser and stored on the User’s computer. This allows the Site server to “recognize” the User when the User returns to the Site. Most Web browsers can be configured to not accept cookies, or to notify the User if a cookie is sent to the User. Understand that, should a User decide to configure the User’s browser to not accept cookies, the User’s experience on the Site may not be personalized.
Third Party Sites
Other websites that may be accessed through the Site may collect a User’s personal data. PI is not responsible for the privacy practices of such websites. Please refer to the applicable privacy policies of those websites.
Notice to Residents of California
Personal Information Related to Employment
PI is a service provider to employers that may be subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA). From and on behalf of those employers, PI may have access to personal information such as:
- Identifiers like name, address, email address, and user IP addresses.
- Iris scans captured with certain security control devices.
- Facial geometric captured with certain security control devices.
- Fingerprint recognition obtained through certain security control devices.
PI may also collect name, business address, email address, and phone numbers of contacts for the purpose of business-to-business marketing of our products and services. Our marketing emails contain an opt-out link. When you opt-out, we delete all of your personal information. Even if you don’t opt-out, we delete personal information of marketing contacts after one year unless you have specifically opted-in to newsletter or other subscriptions or you have responded to our outreach and indicated interest in our products or services.
Right to Request Information
Under CCPA, you have the right to request that we disclose information about our use of your personal information, including:
- Categories of personal information we collect
- Categories of sources of this information
- A copy of your specific personal information collected over the preceding 12 months
- Categories of third parties we may disclose personal information to
- Any specific disclosures of your personal information.
You also have the right to request that we delete your personal information. To exercise any of these rights related to marketing contacts, email email@example.com or call 609-270-3220 ext 200.
Notice to Residents of Countries outside the United States
PI is headquartered in the United States of America. Your personal information may be accessed by or transferred to the United States or to our affiliates or third party elsewhere in the world. By providing us with your personal information, you consent to this transfer. We will always use commercial reasonable measures to protect the privacy of your personal information, regardless of where it is processed or stored.
The Site is not intended for children under the age of 13. PI does not knowingly solicit or collect information from children under the age of 18. If a User is aware that PI has been provided any such information, PI will endeavor to promptly remove such information upon notification.