ENGINEERING & DEVELOPMENT
Senior Cloud Developer
Princeton Identity is looking for an experienced hands-on Cloud Developer to lead the development of our new cloud platform for our leading biometric technology. Leverage the latest tools from Amazon AWS. Join Princeton Identity’s team of top engineering talent to drive the future of biometric authentication.
- Ability to lead software design and cloud architecture
- Experience with cloud development on AWS
- 3+ years of experience designing and developing REST web services, web and client applications in Java
- Deep knowledge of automated unit testing (JUnit, Mockito, Selenium)
- Well-versed in cloud security and related tools
- Ability to design and implement Continuous Integration & Continuous Deployment
- 4+ years of experience in Software Engineering
- 2+ years of Cloud Design/Architecture
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code (Terraform)
- Experience with responsive UI development
- Working knowledge of containers (Docker)
- Strong multi-tenancy database design
OUR MISSION AND VISION
Founded in 2016, Princeton Identity Inc. was formerly a division of SRI International. SRI had a long and successful history of delivering leading-edge technology, going back to the roots of the company in Stanford University, RCA Labs, and Sarnoff Labs, where many familiar technologies were born. Some of these technologies have become household items, including color television, the computer mouse, and Siri (purchased by Apple). Others have had a broader impact, such as ground-scanning satellites, automated check processing, medical devices, and cancer-fighting drugs.
Recent work in biometric technologies was applied to a wide range of government and commercial needs, as well as to mainstream applications. It is this recent work, and its potential applications to the physical security market and other related markets, that led to the formation of Princeton Identity.
Our software and physical hardware provide versatile identity authentication solutions designed to verify and manage individuals’ identities for a wide range of physical security and access applications. With proven installations around the world, Princeton Identity offers system solutions for a diverse range of mainstream applications, including mobile access control, corporate, industrial, and secure workplaces, as well as airports, critical infrastructure, public arenas, and border control.
Princeton Identity creates products for organizations seeking new ways to streamline security, increase throughput, optimize operations, and control costs. Our solutions deliver high-accuracy minimal user interaction—ideal for authentication in markets such as security, transportation, airports, finance, healthcare, and others. The company’s unique multi-modal biometric solutions employ distinctive iris and facial recognition technologies designed for accuracy and ease of use.